Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10189 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,850 (руб 67,236) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)