Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10244 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,333元 (руб 71,584) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)