Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,554元 (R$ 5,656) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)