Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06631 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,485 (97,806 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)