Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06588 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,237 (109,839 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)