Cost of living in Niš, Serbia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06519 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,750元 (103,555 Дин.) in Niš.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)