Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06377 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,844 (107,336 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)