Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06757 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,100元 (105,080 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)