Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,113 in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)