Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,410 (€1,676) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)