Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,801 (€2,964) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)