Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,630 (€1,512) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)