Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,921 (€3,064) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)