Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,382 (€1,826) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (35 minutes ago)