Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,238 (€2,324) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)