Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,589元 (€2,152) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)