Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05919 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,194 (¥206,003) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)