Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06092 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,398 (¥219,917) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)