Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05955 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,940 (¥234,079) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)