Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,647 (€1,622) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (40 minutes ago)