Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,241元 (€1,457) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)