Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,953 (€1,392) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)