Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,600 (€1,357) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)