Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,220 (€1,501) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)