Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,843 (€1,754) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)