Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,041 (€1,791) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)