Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,582 (€1,635) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)