Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01208 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,757 (1,055,879 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)