Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,453 (1,044,756 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)