Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,003元 (935,784 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)