Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,775 ($3,213) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)