Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,238元 ($1,921) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)