Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,434 (44,326,288 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)