Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,920 (46,226,988 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)