Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37890 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,317 (Mex$ 24,590) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)