Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.733 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,814元 (£1,696) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)