Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.058 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,770元 (£1,520) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)