Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,541 (£1,535) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)