Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.589 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,685 (£1,361) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)