Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.587 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,555 (£1,462) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)