Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47960 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,174 (R 17,044) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)