Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.200 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,993 (AU$5,190) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)