Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,987 (AU$3,217) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (43 minutes ago)