Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.925 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,593元 (AU$3,166) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)