Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.799 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,270 (AU$2,765) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)