Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.880 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,957元 (AU$2,860) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)