Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,331 prices entered by 1,217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,858 ($3,033) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)