Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,066 prices entered by 1,194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,222 ($5,860) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)