Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,345 prices entered by 1,201 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,700 ($3,468) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)