Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,106 prices entered by 1,264 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,986 ($2,932) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)