Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.570 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,800元 (NZ$2,801) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)