Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.471 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,434 (NZ$3,228) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)