Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,228 ($2,452) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)