Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,582 ($2,282) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)