Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,149元 ($2,189) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)