Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,693 ($2,298) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)