Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,955元 ($2,212) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (40 minutes ago)