Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,485 (Q18,686) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)