Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.873 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,614元 (Q11,011) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)