Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,158 (Q9,893) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)