Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,913 (Q9,633) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)