Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,393 (Q10,821) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)