Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,132元 (Q12,524) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)