Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,048 (Q18,871) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)