Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,214 (Q9,416) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)