Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34622 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,112 (ARS $17,653) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)