Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19010 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,324元 (ARS $28,006) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)