Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.705 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 120% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,113 (CHF 3,149) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (44 minutes ago)