Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.084 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 134% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,722 (CHF 3,208) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)