Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.807 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,643元 (CHF 2,886) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)