Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.410 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,732 (CHF 2,923) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)