Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,197 (10,173 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)