Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,254 (8,321 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)