Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.900 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,159元 (7,979 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)