Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,073 (9,102 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)