Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06264 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,503 (¥279,410) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)