Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06311 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,339 (¥496,550) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (31 minutes ago)