Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,411 (R 17,313) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)