Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,371 (COL$7,310,557) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (28 minutes ago)