Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,860 (COL$4,763,291) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)