Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,062 (COL$4,098,747) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)