Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.719 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,037 (36,199 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)