Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,520 (22,755 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (28 minutes ago)