Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.903 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,975 (3,666TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)