Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,325 (5,942TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (31 minutes ago)