Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,098 (7,816 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (39 minutes ago)