Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,552 (13,186 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)