Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,833 (7,367 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)