Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.929 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,128 (3,850 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)