Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35434 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,465元 (Mex$ 23,888) in Naucalpan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (32 minutes ago)