Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34206 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,793 (Mex$ 19,860) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)