Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,963元 (R$ 4,754) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)