Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.094 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,584 (R$ 5,054) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)