Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / BSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,062 (B$2,778) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)