Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / BSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 141% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,710 (B$5,466) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)