Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / BSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 104% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,002 (B$2,995) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)