Cost of living in Nasik, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09563 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,617元 (₨79,649) in Nasik.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)