Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09788 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,229 (₨63,632) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)