Cost of living comparison between Nasik, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10108 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,324 (₨112,028) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)