Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07500 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,742 (Taka 116,551) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)