Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08221 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,568元 (Taka 92,059) in Narail.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)