Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,359 (€1,706) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)