Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,309 (€3,250) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)