Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.531 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,770元 (NZ$3,039) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)