Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.690 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,013元 (NZ$2,774) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)