Cost of living comparison between Nantong, China and Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,286 in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)