Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,579 (€1,742) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (30 minutes ago)