Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,148 (€1,817) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)