Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,465 (€1,759) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)