Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,757 (€1,619) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)