Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,078 (€3,068) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)