Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,469 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)