Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,610 (€2,745) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)