Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,274 (€1,573) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)