Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,316 in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)