Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,379 in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (36 minutes ago)