Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,720 in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)