Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,138 in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)