Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.257 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,039 (C$2,480) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)