Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,577 (C$2,987) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)