Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,456 (€1,791) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)