Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,594 (€3,480) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)