Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,668 (€3,576) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)