Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10332 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,937 (96,176 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (38 minutes ago)