Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11267 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,189 (90,429 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)