Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11456 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,497 (91,628 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (35 minutes ago)