Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11559 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,315 (167,093 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)