Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10860 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,099 (102,201 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (44 minutes ago)