Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.894 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,619 (1,965 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)