Cost of living in Nakuru, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06612 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakuru (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,262元 (Shilling124,967) in Nakuru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)